Library Media Services Contacts
Coordinates and Supports all programs for K-12th grade school libraries.
Collaborates with Curriculum and instruction staff on all curricula.
Supervises ordering, cataloging and processing services.
Chooses resources for the District's Professional Collection.
Supervises Media Service staff.
- Catalogues Books and A/V materials.
- Destiny point of contact.
- Technology integration and information literacy.
- Special Media Enhancement funds.
- Identification of books for all MCPS School Library Media Centers.
- MARC record disk and labels for A/V materials.
- Checks in "Sent-ins" for k-12th grades.
- Front Desk at Teacher's Professional Library.
Catalogues books for School Library Media Centers.
Checks in "Sent-ins" for k-12 th grades.