Student Services Home
The Student Services Department provides comprehensive support services to students and their families so that all students will come to school, stay in school and engage in learning. The main functions of the department are to support the following:
- Academic, career and personal/social competencies.
- Physical and mental health well-being.
- Early childhood education.
- Network with community agencies.
- Parent education and staff training.
- Visit students' homes to work with families.
- Attendance intervention and truancy reduction.
- 504 compliance.
- Exceptional Student Education.
- Home School.
- Alternative Schools.
- Code of Student Conduct.
Programs and Services
The Student Services Department consists of our Alternative Education Programs, Exceptional Student Education Department, and Psychological and Social Work Services. Our services are provided to all our elementary, middle, high, and alternative schools. We assist students and their families to enhance academic performance and social and emotional development of children.
The Student Services Department helps all students. We help identify problems in academic performance, students' emotional health, and in the way the school systems meets the students' needs. We help solve problems through direct services with students, parents, and teachers. We help schools and families create classroom and home environments best suited to the educational/emotional needs of students.