The privacy of our parents, students, staff and others who browse
our site is important to School Board of Marion County. We understand
that visitors need to be in control of their personal information.
Therefore, the following is School Board of Marion County Internet
- Your personal information is not required to visit the public areas
of our site.
- Access to some areas of our site may require appropriate authorization.
In that case, your unique user ID and password is required.
- Access to some areas of our site may require you to add additional
information. In that case, this additional information will only
be collected if specifically and voluntarily provided and authorized
- We may collect personally identifiable information only if specifically
and voluntarily provided and authorized by you.
- Personally identifying information collected will be used only
in connection with School Board of Marion County, or for such purposes
as are described at the point of collection.
- Some information collected is for statistical purposes only. School
Board of Marion County performs analyses of user behavior in order
to measure interest in the various areas of our sites.
- We follow the Marion County School Board Guideline 5.71 and
the Code of Student Conduct
- You do not need to have cookies enabled to visit our site,
unless it is so stated. Access to some internal areas
of our site may require cookies to be enabled on your browser.
- Individuals utilizing the School Board of Marion County web services/email
services should understand that information provided by any user
through this medium may be subject to the Public Records Act unless
School Board of Marion County will not obtain personally identifying
information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose
to provide such information.