Join the PTO!
The PTO at Eighth Street provides many “extras” for the students that TRULY enhance their learning. We are very close to having our goal of a Smartboard in every classroom, and have many other projects that need parental support.
Want to know a quick, easy way to FEEL GREAT?! No, it is not a sales pitch - it is something everyone of us can do - give yourself! Whether it is your time, or your talent, Eighth Street PTO is looking for those who have something to give - and that is just about EVERYBODY.
Our upcoming events require lots of extra helpers to maximize both fun and the learning experience - so check your calendars to see if you can give of yourself, sometime soon - We would love to see you!
Most of all, we want to support our teachers—because really, they are the bottom line. The demands placed on them are heavy, and we want to give them every resource we can-because through THEM, OUR children flourish!
- Book Drive - Sept. 4th - 14th
- Book Fair - Sept. 18th - 21st
- Parent Night - Sept. 20th
- Fall Festival - November 2nd from 4 - 7
- Golf Tournament - Nov. 16th
- Camp Days - Dec. 12th and 13th
- Pastries with Parents - Mar. 7th at 7:30-8:00 AM
- Spaghetti Supper/Spring Sing - April 25th
- Bike Rodeo - May 13th & 14th
- Thursday, Sept. 20th @ 6:45 in cafeteria
- Tuesday, Oct. 16th @ 5:30 on office floor in Room 106
- Wednesday, Nov. 28th @1:30 on office floor in Room 106
- Tuesday, Jan. 29th @5:45 in cafeteria
- Wednesday, Feb 20th @ 1:30 on office floor in Room 106
- Tuesday, March 19th @ 5:30 on office floor in Room 106
- Tuesday, April 16th @ 5:30 on office floor in Room 106
- Wednesday, May 15th @ 1:30 on office floor in Room 106
|Vice President||Cindy Levandowski|