Teacher: Donna Forte
Course: Algebra II Honors
Course #: 1200330
Phone #: 352-671-6010
The purpose of this course is to continue the study of algebra and to provide the foundation for applying algebraic skills to other mathematical and scientific fields. The development of mathematical understanding and relevance of algebra to the real world will be emphasized. Sunshine state standards will be taught.
Classroom Procedures & Policies:
- Enter the room quietly.
- Sharpen pencils before class.
- Put your book, homework, pencils, and paper on your desk.
- Do 5 minute check from over-head.
- Remain on task.
- You must obtain permission to use the restroom. Sign out before you leave and sign back in upon returning.
- No one is allowed to leave the room during the last 10 minutes of class… FOR ANY REASON!
- Be on time.
- Be prepared for class.
- Follow directions.
- Respect others.
- Observe all rules in student handbook.
- Prepare and present material using various methods.
- Manage classroom behavior.
- Monitor, evaluate and record student progress.
- Treat individuals respectfully.
- Promote communication between student, parent, and teacher.
1. Verbal warning.
2. Conference with student.
3. Parent contact.
4. Guidance conference.
5. Discipline referral.
- Questions are welcome and encouraged.
- If you need help, please make arrangements to come in.
- Glencoe - Algebra II
- 3 Ring Binder
- Scientific Calculator
30% Classwork & Homework
As per the Marion County Code of Conduct,
- You are responsible for missed work and tests.
- You have the number of days absent to make up missed assignments.
For example: 1 day absent = 1 day to make up the work