Courses Offered at Osceola Middle
6th Grade Core Courses
7th Grade Core Courses
8th Grade Core Courses
Career and Education
Click on the links below to view the Power Point presentation for each module.
- Module 2: Understanding the Workplace
- Module 3a: Workplace Skills
- Module 3b: Completing An Application
- Module 4: Goal Setting and Decision Making
- Module 5: Exploring Careers
- Module 6: Career and Education Planning
Click on the links below to view the worksheets for each module.
Students that score a level 1 or 2 on the math portion of the FCAT are scheduled into Intensive Math or are serviced in the classroom if they are not already scheduled in a reading class. The SuccessMaker program provides individualized practice and assessment. The teacher utilizes this data to help individualize instruction and practice of the concepts. To view the course description click this link: Intensive Math.