October 29 - Tardy Policy Update per Administration:
· The new policy is effective today, October 29.
· Students have 0 tardies starting today, unless they were tardy for class on 10/29
· The 1st 3 tardies are recorded and a warning given by the teacher.
· The 4th tardy results in a referral for which the student will receive a lunch detail issued by the discipline office.
· The 5th tardy results in a 2nd referral for which the student will receive a work detail issued by the discipline office.
· Each subsequent tardy results in a referral for which the student will receive a suspension for defiance of authority.
This year, I will be using a specific Rewards/Consquences System. Classes will be rewarded for good behavior and can earn teacher made brownies, free time, and even a movie day. Specific details can be found here: /schools/vhs/teachers/userfiles/toddm/file/RewardsConsequences(1).docx
Should your student go on "probation" for my class, they will be asked to sign this behavior contract: /schools/vhs/teachers/userfiles/toddm/file/DisciplinaryContract.docx